Last night my computer rebooted without warning or explanation. It came back up with everything normal seeming so I assumed it was one of those bastard windows updates. About an hour later I was using firefox and then it stopped responding to clocks. Outside of firefox, a mouseclick was recognized once per item, but no more. Using alt + ctrl + del results in the icon for the system monitor showing up in the tasktray, but nothing more. I could not interact. I rebooted it in safe mode and used system restore to take it to about 3 days back. (I haven't had any other day work so far and I've tried at least 10 different days.) I thought it had fixed it, and I left the computer running all night with no programs open. In the morning, I went to firefox and after about 10 minutes, everything locked again. Rebooted and tried internet explorer with the same result. I just now removed firefox 3.0 and then installed 3.5, but that didn't change anything. While downloading new nvidia drivers (I suspect that it's a graphical problem) the system locked again and I just now rebooted. I am very frustrated. Neither AVG nor SpyRemover find any viruses or other malware. They're both up to date. Part of what is bothering me is that there are no symptoms of viruses or malware outside of this. In some ways, that would almost be preferable. At the moment though, I am stuck, so please do what you can to help. unlock iphone
Xem các bài viết khác:
- Đường phục thiện đẫm nước mắt của nữ sinh
- Philippines bắt giữ tàu cá Trung Quốc
- Vì sao chị em 'cuồng' dầu dừa?
- Mưa chuyển mùa, TP.HCM lại ngập và tắc đường
- Xăng dầu tăng giá nhưng vẫn thấp nhất khu vực
- Trường quốc tế Singapore: Rèn luyện tự tin, thái độ...
- Tẩy vết xăm bằng Laser Toning có đau không?
- Quy hoạch cây xanh sẽ chiếm 62% diện tích Hà Nội
- Âm mưu “xẻ thịt” khu triển lãm nông nghiệp
- Nước mắt Brazil!